Friday, August 5, 2011

Joy Pockets



This week was a rather mellow slow week spent mostly along and I was great with that. I love spending time in Hummingbird cottage, the name I gave my home which is located in the suburbs but there is magic in names so I renamed all of my rooms and I always wanted a cottage so I gave this fitting name to my home and she grew into it.

I started writing my answers to the questions from the interviewer after not being able to do so last week due to my toe and tooth

I started painting this week for the first time in almost three years and it is all due to my blog, http://achallengingmonth.blogspot.com/ because of this blog I am able to move myself ahead on my path
I listened to jazz, Coltrane and Bird to be exact!

I went to a really cool hat store in Berkeley, Ca. with my sweetie(husband of 32 years)

drove to the coast and had a cup of hot chocolate at Mezza luna cafe

watered my sunflowers which are growing near my side door that I used to use as my entrance and exit but now that the sunflowers are towering over me and the spiders seem to love attaching their webs to the wall and then to the flowers, I have gone back to using my front door! Spiders freak me out!

the first annual family retreat is coming up and I have my cameras ready

my chiropractic doctor was able to crack my neck producing a big rippling sound, wow that felt good and released a lot of blocked energy

I visited my mother and brother's memorial sites for the first in a decade and it was healing

joy pockets

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You had a wonderful week ~ Releasing and letting go and now you are back to painting ~ am so glad ~ Your 'cottage' sounds delightful and your 'outing with husband' sounds delightful! Thanks for sharing ~ visiting from Joy Pockets ~ My blog ~ A Creative Harbor ~ hope you come visit ~ namaste, Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your joy pockets are amazing!!! So happy you started painting again.

    Enjoy your weekend, and your family retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pockets of joy!

    i feel so happy for you that you've started painting again.
    and your home sounds so magical, i can imagine the fabulous energy it must have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you to all of you for taking time out of your beautiful, busy and creative lives to view my joy pocket post and have a joy filled week!

    ReplyDelete