Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspired by Frida Kahlo's Two Fridas-Two Talibahs

Well this is my painting/mixed media piece that took two years to complete because I was off doing other things like taking lots of photos, spending way too much time on facebook, reading, writing, playing my guitar and trying to learn spanish. The canvas is 60x48 and now resides on the last bit of wall space in my little jewel box of a home.


I am looking forward to getting my son-in-law to throw another giant canvas on the back of his truck, because it won't fit in my mustang, so I can start my new piece.

2 comments:

  1. love your art piece!!! i feel sometimes so busy to even start some artwork, so kudos to you for finishing :) i spend too much time playing guitar + i'm trying to learn italian. maybe that's part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's cool, I am learning the guitar and spanish!!

    ReplyDelete