Thursday, September 29, 2011

52 Photos Project- Week 23

This week's photo prompt is called along the fence and I found out that I have taken many photos of fences and these are some that I like. This church is in Bodega, Ca. just across the way from the schoolhouse that was used in the movie, "The Birds," directed by Alfred Hitchcock.

A beautiful old fence and entrance in Bolinas.

This is also in Bolinas, Ca. and normally I can go around this fence and walk along the beach, but not this day.



This was taken in the beautiful coastal town of Mendocino, Ca.

52 Photos Project

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are stunning! I especially like the stone arch, and the beautiful weathered fence meandering through the field. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful collection of fences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful!! I think the last is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made every one of these fences look special. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the church - so glad these still exist - like a time warp - great shots!

    ReplyDelete