Saturday, September 10, 2011

Joy Pockets

I had a fantastic busy week filled with joy filled moments.

I took this photo a couple of months ago and wanted to post it for Monica!

my neck is feeling so much better after some serious chiropractic work

finally finished my painting/mixed media piece


I hung out at the Exploratorium with my daughter and grandchildren

started studying my music theory as my September challenge

celebrated my daughter's birthday

my granddaughter read nine books over the summer, hooray!



rearranged my whole house into an even more comfortable place with lots of chill spots

went to the 50 year old used book store in my town

Have a blessed week!

joy pockets

4 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful -- and interesting. Love your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Talibah, i was going through the linky and somehow missed yours! and there was this so groovy photo for me! thank ye! lol

    a mobile beat museum??

    so glad to hear your neck is better. will you show us your mixed media piece?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you didn't see it, okay, it is on my other blog but I will post it here! Yes this beat museum trailer was attached to one of those vintage silver rv's, I can't think of the name but it was parked on a side street on Treasure Island overlooking the San Francisco bay area. It didn't look like anyone was home or maybe they were sleeping but I was chicken to approach it.

    ReplyDelete